I am very passionate and excited about all cars and trucks. Here at Mohr Restorations we have done many different makes and models. We take extreme pride in what we do and it shows. We have done many high quality builds and driver quality, including, but not limited to the following:
- 65-70 Mustangs (Fastbacks, Coupes, Convertibles) Boss 302's, 2 69's, 3 70's
- 65-70 Shelbys 3GT 500 67's, 2 GT 500 68's, 2 69 GT 500's, 2 65 GT 500's etc.
- 65-72 Chevelles and El Caminos including a 69 El Camino 396 4spd
- 65 Shelby Cobra aluminum body original 289 auto
- 67-73 Camaros including major show winner--a 73 Z-28 Several 60's Austin Healys including Sprites 100-4, 100-6 and 4 3000's
- 1959 Jaguar MK IV and 2 58DHC 150's
- 53-72 F-100's
- 49 F-1 Hot Rod
- 1958 Chev Cameo P.U.
- 69 Boss 302 Race Car (SCCA) converted to 70 with Mickey Thompson modifications done to the front end to lower sheet metal Mohr Restorations was instrumental in design and execution of 4 Terlingua Mustang 65's for Dallas Mustang.
- 56 Cadillac, personal limo
- 54-79 Corvettes - at least 25 of these cars
- 73 Camaro Z-28 BEST PAINT 1st at every show - set the standard to be judged by
- 66 Corvair Coupe BEST IN SHOW Corvair Nationals
- 69 Black Mach I BEST IN CLASS
- 57 Chev Belair 2 dr HDTP BEST IN CLASS
- 70 Chev P.U. CUSTOM CHRISTIAN CLASSIC CRUISERS TOP POINT VEHICLE FOR 2008
....and the list goes on and on!
I started toying with cars and trucks with my dad in the early 70's. My dad showed up with my first car, a 1965 Mustang Coupe during this time.’Wow what a car!’, I thought to myself. It was equipped with a V-8, 4 speed, along with a Pony interior; I was hooked! My dad and I went on to fix up several more cars over the next few years. This led to both a passion and love for cars of all types.
Your car will receive the care, knowledge, and experience that many years in the business have given us.
The best custom restoration shop in town.
I started in Restoration and Refinishing in 1979 and acquired an expertise in acrylic lacquer. After working at several different shops, I continued to hone my skills in all aspects of restoration. I started a small one-man shop in Montana and then moved to Texas in 1991. I continued working for others until 2000 when I ventured out on my own. With God's blessing on me and my business, I have never looked back.